Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (Worchester) - Interview Invite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

John T

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Has anyone been invited and/or accepted for the pharmacy program at MCPHS? I am currently on the waitlist to interview. Anyone been in this situation before?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone,
Has anyone been invited and/or accepted for the pharmacy program at MCPHS? I am currently on the waitlist to interview. Anyone been in this situation before?

Thanks!
Hi! Did you get your interview? How did it go? Did you ever consider the program in Manchester?

Hi! Did you get your interview? How did it go? Did you ever consider the program in Manchester?
No I never received an interview. They said they would if people decline and they need more people basically. But after carefully research. Their program isn’t great and it’s hard to land a job around there idk

Members don't see this ad :)
No I never received an interview. They said they would if people decline and they need more people basically. But after carefully research. Their program isn’t great and it’s hard to land a job around there idk
Thanks for responding! Sorry to hear that. I was going to apply in February but I decided to wait till the next term to be an early applicant. I'm hoping to go to the Accelerated program in Manchester. I've heard good and bad things about the program but I don't have many options!

I interviewed at MCPHS Worcester on March 20th and I still haven’t got an acceptance/rejection letter. Anyone experiencing or experienced that?

I interviewed at MCPHS Worcester on March 20th and I still haven’t got an acceptance/rejection letter. Anyone experiencing or experienced that?
Hello! i have an interview coming up shortly...would you be able to share your interview experiences?
Thank you :D

Hello! i have an interview coming up shortly...would you be able to share your interview experiences?
Thank you :D

Hi there!

I have an interview this Friday! (6/22) Could you give me some tips? How was your experience?

Hi there!

I have an interview this Friday! (6/22) Could you give me some tips? How was your experience?
Hi!!~How was your interview? Were you also placed on an interview waitlist prior to they calling you for an interview?
Im currently on an interview waitlist don't really know what that means though....:bored: