Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Andrew87

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's up with this school. I know of 5 pharmacy school rejects from undergrad that got accepted here last year. One of them applied everywhere for 3 years until she got accepted. I know the PCAT is not needed but that means the GPA should be more competitive. I am sure it is a good program since it has been around for a while but i am just wondering maybe they loosen up their requirements a little bit.

Members don't see this ad.

What's up with this school. I know of 5 pharmacy school rejects from undergrad that got accepted here last year. One of them applied everywhere for 3 years until she got accepted. I know the PCAT is not needed but that means the GPA should be more competitive. I am sure it is a good program since it has been around for a while but i am just wondering maybe they loosen up their requirements a little bit.

Heh?

:confused:

lol, just look at their NAPLEX pass rate and # of graduates. between Boston and Worcester campuses they graduated 2,000 people over the past 5 years, which appears to be the most out of any pharmacy school system in the country. it would be even better to see ratio of graduates to admitted students. while the pass rate isn't terribad (compared to Nova and LIU) it's not good compared to UF or Rutgers. Worcester pass rate is actually pretty good, but I think that's because they're an all grad-program and not 0-6.

in any case the number of graduates is borderline absurd and leads me to believe they're all about the money...then again, what school isn't these days?

source: http://www.nabp.net/programs/assets/NAPLEX passing rates.pdf

Members don't see this ad :)
I was relieved to see that my alma mater is still a 98-percenter. :cool:

Heehee we beat OU again. Love it.