• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Massachusetts College of Pharmacy - BOSTON

Rxisdaonlygoal

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2005
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
    Hi everyone,
    Is it hard to get into the 2nd year pharmacy program (6 year)? or should i complete all of other courses then apply or apply ? I rather go to MCPHS as a prepharmacy student then work my way up from there, because i heard that is less competitive. IS IT RIGHT?

pLEASE HELP.

I am an older guy: 30 years old, IRS auditor for the last 8 years, 2 years working at Walgreen to get experience ( pain in da butt, because after 8 hours at the office and 4 hours at the pharmacy, but what the heck) married, but willing to spend the next 5 years in school to get the PHARMD. cummulative G.P.A: 2.85, and still have few more classes (3 classes) to go, but will not take it at the JC, because if i complete them i will be set as the transfer to the PY1, then my chances getting in the school is more competitive. is this correct.

please help me out?

thankx a bunch.

I am ready to walk out my job, and ready to pack up and go , but what are my chances????

I am thinking about Temple, and MCPHS-BOSTON in the 6 years program as the prepharmacy.

Comet208

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Nov 6, 2002
    Indianapolis
    1. Dentist
      your motivation is admirable. If you are planning to transfer in, i suggest complete the pre-reqs and apply directly to their 3 year program in Worcester. The boston campus only takes a few transfers.
      With your GPA, you need to take more classes (or even re-take some) to increase your GPA to over 3.1. In the meanwhile, call the school and ask for advice.
      best of luck to you.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.