Master's Degree in Medical Education section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnDough1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

First off, I've been following a lot of these threads and want to thank everyone for being so helpful to each other. It has certainly helped me anyway.

Now one of my own questions... I have a Master's in Pharmacology and am wondering if this should go under the "Medical Education" section since "MSc in Pharm" is listed as a degree title there. Under the "Education" section, the degree title only says "Master of Science." Some of my lectures were with the medical students at the university.

Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone,

First off, I've been following a lot of these threads and want to thank everyone for being so helpful to each other. It has certainly helped me anyway.

Now one of my own questions... I have a Master's in Pharmacology and am wondering if this should go under the "Medical Education" section since "MSc in Pharm" is listed as a degree title there. Under the "Education" section, the degree title only says "Master of Science." Some of my lectures were with the medical students at the university.

Thoughts?

"Medical education" I believe is understood to refer to where you went for medical school.