Separate names with a comma.
Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.
Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia
Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by chandler742, Nov 13, 2002.
Bump for all those contemplating the post-bacc thang.
just to let other people out there know that the following schools have postbac programs OR master's programs for aspiring medical students:
1) UCSF (post bac)
2) UCLA (post bac)
3) UC Irvine (post bac)
4) UC Davis (post bac)
5) UC San Diego (post bac)
6) GEMS Program at Georgetown (post bac) and a MS program in Physiology at Georgetown
7) One year master's program in Applied Physiology and Biophysics at Chicago Med (Finch University)
8) GEME Program at St. Louis University (post bac)
9) University of Hawaii (post bac)
10) Ohio State College of Osteopathic Med (post bac)
i am sure that there are more programs out there so please feel free to list or post them here for those who want the information.
If your app really needs work, including taking more traditional pre-med classes and a better score on the MCAT, perhaps a post-bacc is great. But if you're a borderline applicant I wonder why you need a post-bacc program rather than an master's level program.
great thread here: http://www.studentdoctor.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49027&highlight=bacc