Masters programs that lead into dental schools...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jirotrom

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm just looking for possible masters programs that may lead into dental school. Im currently pre-med but I am starting to reconsider the MD/DO route as I don't know if the lifestyle is what I want for my future family.
Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Think about helping people first. IMO. If you don't like your job, it can be a torture when you come there, regardless of compensation. Just my 2 cents.
back to your q, did you apply to d-school already or you didn't get into the m-school. I'm asking since you can get into the d-school without a masters.
GL.

Think about helping people first. IMO. If you don't like your job, it can be a torture when you come there, regardless of compensation. Just my 2 cents.
back to your q, did you apply to d-school already or you didn't get into the m-school. I'm asking since you can get into the d-school without a masters.
GL.
Helping people first is important, but quite honestly my first priority is to have time to support my children, my parents didnt do that for me sadly, they worked hard and I respect them for that, but I rarely saw them. Iapplied to medschool in the last round but have not got in. The jobs I want to do as a physician "family practice" or "pediatrics" would take many hours. As much as I enjoyed what I saw while shadowing, I came to the realization that I would enjoy watching my children grow more.

I have not applied to D school, I'm in the process of gathering Dentist to shadow and get more involved in the field. Compensation isn't to big a concern, job security is ofcourse. The reason I'm looking for a masters is because I want to get into a program that will basically engulf me in the dentistry arena.