Match Day Horoscopes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drbon

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mine is horrible! Got it from Tarot.com. Totally freaked now, damned horoscope, there's a reason i stopped reading these years ago! :scared:

"Monday, March 17th-You can rely on your powerful allies to lead you in the right direction, but don't expect anyone to sugarcoat what they tell you. If you must swallow a bitter pill of reality, then do it as gracefully as possible. Don't attempt to make things look better than they are, for whatever isn't working should be set aside. It's not a smart idea to waste energy on an outdated plan."

Anyone have a more positive one about themselves for tomorrow?

Members don't see this ad.

Monday, Mar 17th, 2008 -- If you've been considering going back to school or beginning a new course of study, you could become overwhelmed thinking about how much time it will take. If you are already in school, you may need to apply yourself harder than usual in order to pass a test now. Concentrate your attention; don't disperse it. You cannot learn the next thing until you really get the basics.

It is March of fourth year... of course I have to apply myself harder than usual to pass a test, I have to apply myself harder than usual to get dressed every day. Thankfully there are no more tests.

haha, I had the same thought but never followed through! I don't like my horoscope much, either:

Monday, Mar 17th, 2008 -- You might see only those things that you want to see now, but events can happen that bring the hidden problems clearly into view. You won't be able to bury your head in the sand for too much longer. You may be prepared to do the hard mental work needed to overcome the obstacles in your path, but you'll have to set your negative thinking aside in order to navigate through this phase. Find someone to talk with whom you respect. Meaningful conversations can help you to figure out what to do next.

does this mean I'll match, but not where I want to? :confused:

Good thing I don't believe in this stuff. :rolleyes:

Tarot.com
Monday, Mar 17th, 2008 -- You may be in a difficult situation at work today, for someone else appears to hold the key to your success. You don't like it when you lose control over your life, for you think that your work should stand on its own merits. Now, however, you must get those in power to support you. Concentrate on being truthful and the resistances you face will begin to melt away.

I dont work soo :confused: Do I match or what according to them? :confused:

Yahoo.com
Quickie:
Upcoming travel should not force you to live in the future -- live in the moment.

Overview:
You're full of great energy today and can't sit still for long. If you're stuck behind a desk, you'll find all sorts of excuses to get up and move around -- and increase productivity while you're at it!

This telling me that I have ADHD during Step prep. Which is nothing new. Who doesnt have that.:D

Facebook
Monday, March 17
You have good financial news related to your long-term career, but a friend, group, or association of some kind is trying to pick your pockets. This could take the form of unwelcome or unexpected utility bills or a demand for a payment from a charity you don't recall joining.

It is implying I matched and that my loan company will be asking to pay up, Am I wrong???

This the reason I dont follow it. They are soo vague sometime they are trying to get everything. I just look at it to get a kick out of it. :laugh: