Match Day Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else match at scripps mercy? I'm coming all the way from NY, but originally from so cal. It was my second choice behind UCSD. I'm soooo happy to be out of this crappy NY weather and back to the sunshine.

Members don't see this ad.

--

Was SUPER happy to find out that I matched UCSD my first choice and also my first post on the site, which I have been watching a lot. It was either waxing my surfboard up- or staying in the gloomy midwest.
Any other SDers
Golytely:p

Originally posted by golytlely
--

Was SUPER happy to find out that I matched UCSD my first choice and also my first post on the site, which I have been watching a lot. It was either waxing my surfboard up- or staying in the gloomy midwest.
Any other SDers
Golytely:p

lucky lucky dog. Know nothing of the program, but would give my left hand to live in San Diego. Not a better place on earth for residency, I am convinced.

Members don't see this ad :)
wearing the short coat for another year... duke.

haven't seen that many going to duke for IM (from the match lists posted on allopathic)... are they keeping a lot of their own?

Kalel said:
Michigan screwed one of my classmates too. It's alright, like I was telling him, they have a reputation for being malignant. Bleah to working hard!!just kidding to any brown faculty members who may be reading! ;)

Also, to those people who didn't match at their no. 1 choices, remember that things have a way of working out......

I am surprised how many people did not get their first or second choices in internal medicine.

avendesora said:
Hey, at least you won't have to move. Can I get a collective "F*** Michigan"? :)

avend..
What are your thoughts on Wake forest at this point in your Intern year?

thanks,