Match Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Conjuctiva

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
michael-jordan-number-23.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Really? MS-13? I hope you didn't realize what that symbolizes when you posted it.

Really? MS-13? I hope you didn't realize what that symbolizes when you posted it.

Yeah, because using a random picture of a gang tattoo in a match countdown thread means you support gangs. :rolleyes:

I do know what it means. I also know that googling "13" and finding that image isn't Google's way of tacitly supporting MS-13, just like my posting of it isn't supporting the gang.

Life must be so hard for you!

I do know what it means. I also know that googling "13" and finding that image isn't Google's way of tacitly supporting MS-13, just like my posting of it isn't supporting the gang.

Life must be so hard for you!
My first reaction to this picture was MS-4 + 9 years! It's like when attending a say they're PGY-25's :)

I think the general trend in this thread so far has been to post one image each day... otherwise, it just becomes a cluster****. Of course, I realize that this post runs the risk of creating a cluster**** of opinionated replies...

By the way, we're over halfway between the ROL deadline and Match Day!

Hahah. Love the ten commandments reference.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRUdaWZ4FN0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Last edited: