Match Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
BSG: one of the best sci-fi series of our generation!

Members don't see this ad.

are we just putting up pics of hot girls now? I started the thread for ONE picture per day.. ONLY ONE. lol now it's just hot girls.

might as well join.

1-1_zps93e7f42a.jpg

are we just putting up pics of hot girls now? I started the thread for ONE picture per day.. ONLY ONE. lol now it's just hot girls.

might as well join.

Ha yeah, you know how med students are with the "me too" thing. FWIW, I've been posting pictures only if it's the first one of the day.

I don't think it's random hot girls btw. I think that previous one was a specific reference to the number 6, but I don't watch BSG, so I'm not sure what the actual reference was.

might as well join.

Like the others said, the character's name in BSG is "Number Six." So...

It upset me greatly to visit today and not see any female representation...

tumblr_ly3jiu4wLf1r836pko1_500.jpg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imH1B_4Ge6w[/YOUTUBE]

I thought we discussed this yesterday...more female representation needed. USA NUMBER 1!!!

USA-number-1-249x300.jpg

I matched !!!

US-IMG-School AUA
step 1- 192
step 2- 238
step 2 ck pass
did a MBA in healthcare administration through my school.
applied to 120 programs, got only 3 interviews. I was so nervous for match day but i matched. i couldn't believe it!!! i am very happy!!!!! i fond out tomorrow where i will be going come July 1!!!

:D

I cant sleep!! The anxiety is killing me. I toss, turn, use the bathroom...and back to square 1...sigh!!

Good luck to everyone today!!!!! Hope we all get matched to our #1 spots!!!!

I am so excited that I matched and can't wait to find out where!!! 30 min left!!!