• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

june015b

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2004
Visit site
Status
Anyone has a new match list (incoming intern roster) at any internal medicine program yet?

Thanks in advance.

Kalel

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2004
Metropolis
Visit site
Status
We were given the match list at our program as a link on the internet. I think that most programs put the students who match into their programs onto their websites so that they can contact one another.

sanfilippo

El Gaucho Misterioso
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2002
North Country
Visit site
Status
i got a list of my fellow interns from the program secretary. i'll post if you'd like...i mean, it's available to prospective applicants anyway.

-s.

About the Ads

asm3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2002
Visit site
Status
sanfillipo,

if you could post the match list for wisconsin, i would REALLY appreciate it...

thanks,

asm

asm3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2002
Visit site
Status
sanfillippo,

I'm going to Emory -- it was my second choice after UC, but I've gotta say that I won't be complaining too much about the good weather :)

best of luck in madtown...what was it that made you rank uw high?

asm

dharmabum7

Allergy Imm Attending
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2002
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
hey,

maybe i'm being paranoid but is it okay to post the list of people's names. i mean i'm not sure if people would like their name posted on this board.

-dharma

exjersey

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2002
Status
I agree - I don't think people's names should be posted unless they choose to be identified.

About the Ads