Matched advanced Radiology - no prelim position yet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jai ho

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a Path PGY-2, Applied to Radiology and matched for July 2017. I was talking to ABR and ACGME to get the credit for path training. The ABR agreed but unfortunately ACGME refused at the last moment (after the match and soap were over). Now I have to find a prelim spot anywhere. I have been calling places, but haven't had any success.

Any suggestions or advice or any open position someone knows about will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am a Path PGY-2, Applied to Radiology and matched for July 2017. I was talking to ABR and ACGME to get the credit for path training. The ABR agreed but unfortunately ACGME refused at the last moment (after the match and soap were over). Now I have to find a prelim spot anywhere. I have been calling places, but haven't had any success.

Any suggestions or advice or any open position someone knows about will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Why not just finish path? There isn't that much left?

I'm not sure how many of these spots have since been filled, but as of match day HERE are the unfilled positions nationwide. I've also attached the same data. Good luck!

Attachments

• Main Match Program Results 2016.pdf
    217.4 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: 1 user