Matched/Unmatch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MowgliR

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does it mean if you are matched/unmatched?

Members don't see this ad.

do you know any GPR spots still available to an '09 grad?

Members don't see this ad :)
do you know any GPR spots still available to an '09 grad?

At the Special Care Dentistry meeting next week in Baltimore, I will ask fellow directors if they know of spots available.

Do to illness. occassionally a spot opens even into July

At the Special Care Dentistry meeting next week in Baltimore, I will ask fellow directors if they know of spots available.

Do to illness. occassionally a spot opens even into July

How does one typically go about getting a post-MATCH spot? Is it best to start cold calling program directors to see where there are available spots?

yes, i did that and got to interview at interfaith hospital in brooklyn, doesn't look like that will work out though. hopefully something will open up though!

Thank you very much! I would love to do any GPR, special care is of special interest to me. Part of my education involved a rotation at a state funded specialty care facility (Fernald in MA). I think I would like to do 2 yr GPR and work in a hospital a few days a week. I'll go anywhere!

I didn't match this year. I am foreign graduate and now I am graduating from AEGD-1. Passed NBDE-1 AND 2. If there are any available positions?