Material Part 1 Duggan's Institute For Sale!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vandroid2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have the material from Duggans Institute, they are booklets that he gives us in the classes, IT IS WHAT THEY GIVE US, THE MATERIAL IS VERY GOOD AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING STEP BY STEP, IT IS ABOUT 1000 PAGES,DIVIDED IN SUBJECTS.
They include:

Neurohistology
Pathology
General microbiology
Immunology
Physiology
Embryology
Molecular Biology
Anatomy
Dental anatomy
Biochemistry

Part 1- copy of Kaplan book, perfect condition
Part 1 ? dental decks 1995

All this material helped me a lot, I took part one only once, I also had some books that helped me a lot, like Neuroanatomy, Biochemistry, anatomy and physiology coloring book, and others, the booklets are in good condition and has some very helpful notes, if you are interesting , please call me and I can help you with tips too, because when I first got here I was lost, It was just a lot a things to study, I was crazy, so if you are felling that way, don?t worry it is normal.
Hi I have a copy of kaplan book that I used, the copy has 304 pages, I don't know the year, but I believe that is recent,it has study cases,antibiotic premedication,pharmacology,behavioral science,pedo, ortho, oral patho, radiology, oral surgery,anesthesiology,endo,perio,prostho,operative dent,and dental public health. it has some notes and highlights, I'm selling this , contact me with you like at [email protected]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

vandroid2002 said:
Hi, I have the material from Duggans Institute, they are booklets that he gives us in the classes, IT IS WHAT THEY GIVE US, THE MATERIAL IS VERY GOOD AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING STEP BY STEP, IT IS ABOUT 1000 PAGES,DIVIDED IN SUBJECTS.
They include:

Neurohistology
Pathology
General microbiology
Immunology
Physiology
Embryology
Molecular Biology
Anatomy
Dental anatomy
Biochemistry

Part 1 – dental decks 1995

All this material helped me a lot, I took part one only once, I also had some books that helped me a lot, like Neuroanatomy, Biochemistry, anatomy and physiology coloring book, and others, the booklets are in good condition and has some very helpful notes, if you are interesting , please call me and I can help you with tips too, because when I first got here I was lost, It was just a lot a things to study, I was crazy, so if you are felling that way, don't worry it is normal.
Hi I have a copy of kaplan book that I used, the copy has 304 pages, I don't know the year, but I believe that is recent,it has study cases,antibiotic premedication,pharmacology,behavioral science,pedo, ortho, oral patho, radiology, oral surgery,anesthesiology,endo,perio,prostho,operative dent,and dental public health. it has some notes and highlights, I'm selling this , contact me with you like at [email protected]

hi.i want to buy part one books ,what is the coast and how can i pay for you and receive the book
thank you .i" wating your response

Hi i am interested in the material from Duggans institute. Pls let me know the cost. Thanks

vandroid2002 said:
They include:

Neurohistology
Pathology
General microbiology
Immunology
Physiology
Embryology
Molecular Biology
Anatomy
Dental anatomy
Biochemistry

Part 1 ? dental decks 1995

All this material helped me a lot, I took part one only once, I also had some books that helped me a lot, like Neuroanatomy, Biochemistry, anatomy and physiology coloring book, and others, the booklets are in good condition and has some very helpful notes, if you are interesting , please call me and I can help you with tips too, because when I first got here I was lost, It was just a lot a things to study, I was crazy, so if you are felling that way, don?t worry it is normal.