1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Material Part 1 Duggan's Institute For Sale!!!!!!

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by vandroid2002, Dec 11, 2002.

1. vandroid2002

vandroid2002 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi, I have the material from Duggans Institute, they are booklets that he gives us in the classes, IT IS WHAT THEY GIVE US, THE MATERIAL IS VERY GOOD AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING STEP BY STEP, IT IS ABOUT 1000 PAGES,DIVIDED IN SUBJECTS.
    They include:

Neurohistology
    Pathology
    General microbiology
    Immunology
    Physiology
    Embryology
    Molecular Biology
    Anatomy
    Dental anatomy
    Biochemistry

Part 1- copy of Kaplan book, perfect condition
    Part 1 ? dental decks 1995

All this material helped me a lot, I took part one only once, I also had some books that helped me a lot, like Neuroanatomy, Biochemistry, anatomy and physiology coloring book, and others, the booklets are in good condition and has some very helpful notes, if you are interesting , please call me and I can help you with tips too, because when I first got here I was lost, It was just a lot a things to study, I was crazy, so if you are felling that way, don?t worry it is normal.
    Hi I have a copy of kaplan book that I used, the copy has 304 pages, I don't know the year, but I believe that is recent,it has study cases,antibiotic premedication,pharmacology,behavioral science,pedo, ortho, oral patho, radiology, oral surgery,anesthesiology,endo,perio,prostho,operative dent,and dental public health. it has some notes and highlights, I'm selling this , contact me with you like at [email protected]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. said sadoun

said sadoun Member
    7+ Year Member

hi.i want to buy part one books ,what is the coast and how can i pay for you and receive the book
    thank you .i" wating your response

4. svv

svv Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi i am interested in the material from Duggans institute. Pls let me know the cost. Thanks