Math and English on DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IG0R

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm in 11th grade right now. I didn't take my SAT yet, and im interested if Math and english on DAT like on SAT.

Also if English is my second language, can I take ACT and get with it into NYU?

Do they really look at my SAT score? Do I have to take some extra SAT like bio...

and also what about biology... is it all the same we had in a freshmen year of something more? same about chemestry...

yeah and how many times is ok to retake DAT after 1st. failed

:eek: thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Go away, no offense, but you have no advantage whatsoever of being on this site. Please don't ask any more questions that will waste everyone's time.
Thanks

Hello, I'm in 11th grade right now. I didn't take my SAT yet, and im interested if Math and english on DAT like on SAT.

Also if English is my second language, can I take ACT and get with it into NYU?

Do they really look at my SAT score? Do I have to take some extra SAT like bio...

and also what about biology... is it all the same we had in a freshmen year of something more? same about chemestry...

yeah and how many times is ok to retake DAT after 1st. failed

:eek: thanks

lollllll....this post made my day...really, hehe.

No, but honestly, is this a joke...or....lol.

If you're not kidding then I'll give you some advice:

Math and English on DAT is somewhat similar to math and english on SAT, but it's a little bit harder. The math is somewhat the same, but you under pressure because you don't have much time to do the problems and you dont get to use a calculator. The english on the dat is more challenging than on the SAT.

Yes NYU will look at your SAT score. This is how colleges differentiate between students from various backgrounds.

I'm not positive if NYU takes ACT, cuz i heard that's more for western schools, but what the heck, take it anyway and send it to them.

Chemistry and Bio is basic high school material for SAT II, but slighty more advanced and conceptual for DAT.

And I think you should try to ace the dat your first time. Some schools may not like if you take it more than once, so dont fail the first time.

cheers

ps are u russian?

ja poniemaju pa ruskie!!!!

kljova! spasiba, eto ne shytka)))

do u have icq skype msn... anything?