Hey all, just wondering...i did everything right and withdrew and only held one acceptance on may 15th. however, i was on 2 waiting lists. i got off one yesterday and i hope to get off the other (wishful thinking i know) just wondering what the protocol is ie how long we have to decide between the two as i will have to call and see if there will be any financial incentive (seeing as i didn't do fafsa for these schools, i wasn't accepted initially but rather off the waitlist, and the school i'm already going to gave me a substantial financial award) to attend the post-may 15th acceptance schools. just wondering, if there is a timeframe before i break amcas rules and forfeit acceptances. thanks and good luck to all the rest of you waitlist hopefuls!!!