I've heard from a lot people that the waitlist really doesn't start moving until after May 15th. Here is my situation: I'm accepted at school (A) and waitlisted at school (B). I would like to go to school B. If May 15th roles around I have to finalize my acceptance decision irrelevant of whether school B has let me off the waitlist correct? If I accept school A on May 15th and school B pulls me off the waitlist after May 15th am I allowed to accept school B and decline acceptance at school A? Hahah, I hope that makes sense. If not- blame it on dehydration from being at the beach all day. Thanks for your help!