May 7th University of Colorado ISP Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dokky

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I made a couple of calls to some hotels Close to the school and they are willing to give discount if we make a group reservation for 10 and above. So if you are interested PM me and I will give you the details and include your name in the reservation.After I make the reservation you will go ahead and call the hotel and make your payment.

This is just a way of saving a few bucks. Please let me know latest by 9th of april.

Thank you all and all the best.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I made a couple of calls to some hotels Close to the school and they are willing to give discount if we make a group reservation for 10 and above. So if you are interested PM me and I will give you the details and include your name in the reservation.After I make the reservation you will go ahead and call the hotel and make your payment.

This is just a way of saving a few bucks. Please let me know latest by 9th of april.

Just two PMs, where is everyone?

I will surely let u know bout the hotel bookings.. as of now, my travel plans r not sure.. so once am done planning, ill let u know...

Members don't see this ad :)
I will surely let u know bout the hotel bookings.. as of now, my travel plans r not sure.. so once am done planning, ill let u know...

Ok drhazel all the best with your plans.

passiondent, aims, ddsindamaking, benny4567,sigma11,florarose,smyle32, riki,student79,candoit,mishaa1155,drcool77,docsur,caira.

Don`t you guys think it would be better if we all stay in the same hotel and take the same shuttle to the school and get a discount also.

Come on guys and those of you willing to share can pick a room together....

Yes .. thats a good idea .. we are two of us from Dallas .. pls let me know the hotel final quote ..pls mail me deyails on [email protected]

passiondent, aims, ddsindamaking, benny4567,sigma11,florarose,smyle32, riki,student79,candoit,mishaa1155,drcool77,docsur,caira.

Don`t you guys think it would be better if we all stay in the same hotel and take the same shuttle to the school and get a discount also.

Come on guys and those of you willing to share can pick a room together....

This is also open to people interviewing on May 21st and June 11.

It includes shuttle from Airport to hotel to school, buffet breakfast and trip to explore later in the day

Last edited:
Hi,

will be staying at a friend's place.thanks for your effort.

Hi People ,we need minimum of 10 rooms we have 5, common people...:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
Common People,we need 10 rooms .Shuttle from Airport to Hotel to School and a Buffet Gourmet Breakfast all for $70 in a Four Stars Hotel.

Supper shuttle charges $19 one way and if you book any hotel without shuttle to school you might end up paying like $30 for taxis.

So choose wisely and pm me.

I am exhausted from this already:sleep:

Common People,we need 10 rooms .Shuttle from Airport to Hotel to School and a Buffet Gourmet Breakfast all for $70 in a Four Stars Hotel.

Supper shuttle charges $19 one way and if you book any hotel without shuttle to school you might end up paying like $30 for taxis.

It is exhausting alright.looks like they made other plans.Anyways,i did.You sound like a go-getter and have the right attitude,so good luck with your interview.See you on May 7th.

It is exhausting alright.looks like they made other plans.Anyways,i did.You sound like a go-getter and have the right attitude,so good luck with your interview.See you on May 7th.

Thanks Buddy...

Hey dokky sorry for a late reply i just logged in and saw yr post.. You can count in the list too... to be honest i was looking fwd to share a room but if this works then thats fine too. Can you email me the details, at [email protected] or just PM whatever is easy. Thanks a lot for the effort dude!!

And i still have to book a flight any suggestions???

try us airways through priceline , worked out ok for me , hope that helps

hey does anyone know when are we suppose to send the fee of the bench test, the email said that it would be informed separately , but havent heard from Ms. Miller since then....

Good job people keep it coming.:D

hey does anyone know when are we suppose to send the fee of the bench test, the email said that it would be informed separately , but havent heard from Ms. Miller since then....

No no news.

Don`t forget to name your price on priceline but that means you are going back home on sunday.

what do you mean iam going back on sunday? Are you saying there are no flights left that can take me back on saturday?

havnt heard from Jane either~!

what do you mean iam going back on sunday? Are you saying there are no flights left that can take me back on saturday?

Price line gives a flight from 6am to 10pm, you don`t get to choose your flight time that is if you name your price, so if you punch in may 6th departure and may 7th arrival and they give you 7am on the 7th for your departure what are you going to do? so to be on the safe side your flight back from Denver has to be the day after your interview.But then you can choose not to name your price that way you will be able to choose your departure time.

Meanwhile, check your email, i sent you the detail.

Thanks people, we need more people on board....
How is prep going?

i have sent a post on the other thread regarding the handpiece... in Ms. miller's email bout instruments, she has mentioned tht most students use electric handpiece... is this the micro motor we used in preclinics? coz i think thts the best option to cut ivorine teeth since without coolant, airotors will end up damaging the tooth n the bur... plz enlighten me on this people...

@drhazel
Most do use electric hand piece.you can control the speed to some extent with airotor and will be able to do Just fine.

Last edited:
I have interview on 21st May .... do we have to bring our own hand piece?? I know we can use our own burs but do we have to bring our own handpiece as well??

I have interview on 21st May .... do we have to bring our own hand piece?? I know we can use our own burs but do we have to bring our own handpiece as well??
handpiece will be provided.

I would like to have info of the hotel because i will traveling with my family..
Thanks.

hi
I have an interview on 21st may. I would like to have
information of your travelling arrangement. I am travelling alone. If possible we can share a room together. My email adress is [email protected]
please let me know.
waiting for your reply.

hi

I recently came to know that I have an interview on 21st may. Can you please give me informations regarding your staying and transportation?

I would also like to know about what was asked in interview and bench test and whether instruments are provided by the university in the bench test or not. I have also heard that they are asking for wax carving in bench test.

If you have any information, please give your reply. My email address is [email protected]
Waiting for your reply.

hi

I recently came to know that I have an interview on 21st may. Can you please give me informations regarding your staying and transportation?

I would also like to know about what was asked in interview and bench test and whether instruments are provided by the university in the bench test or not. I have also heard that they are asking for wax carving in bench test.

If you have any information, please give your reply. My email address is [email protected]
Waiting for your reply.

There is plenty of information in other threads. Please have a look and if you have any questions please ask.

Any female wants to share a hotel for 7th may i/v in colorado, pls let me know.

Hey, guys !!
Did anyone get the email regarding bench exam fee payment mode ?

yea no bench test fee information so far from jane... Has anyone submitted the fee so far how much is it btw? Hows the prep going for you all? Is anyone having trouble cutting interproximal chamfers? :)

Just wondering if Any one got the interview call recently..? i have been waiting for a long time now. but no luck yet. emailed Miller. she got back to me all the interviews are pending.. any idea..?

hi guys!!! am looking for someone who wants to rent out/sell the equipment for the bench test prep at UC Denver, all except the typodont.. anyone wid any information plz PM me.. its urgent... thnx a lot..

Hi any female interestaed in sharing room for 7 May interview. Plz let me know...

this is for all those appearing on 7 may.
Best of luck guys..

@ analyzer

thank you...m soo nervous..i got here yesterday

Good luck with your interviews! Don't forget to come back and share your thoughts!

hey all 7th may interviewees!! all the very best.. do well!! c u guys tomm!! :)

@ florarose

chill chill..
b relaxed n give yr best.

is anybody studying dentistry in Denver now?:confused: