1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

May I have your opinions, please?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Paranoid Android, Aug 19, 2001.

1. Paranoid Android

7+ Year Member

Hello again, future doctors. I am working on one of the essays for the Baylor secondary and I would like your opinions.

The essay I am working on reads as follows: Indicate any special experiences, unusual factors, or other information which you feel would be helpful in evaluating you.

I will definitely talk about what I like about Baylor's program and why I would be a good fit, and I am considering talking about the rural and underserved area I grew up in and how I would like to practice in a similar area when I'm all finished. Do you think the committee would view this as telling them what they want to hear, even though I am quite sincere about it? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

I think they want to her about you, not their program. I think the fact that you grew up in a rural, underserved area would be the kind of thing they're looking for.