1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

[MAY MCAT] MCAT Study Partner in Downtown Chicago needed

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by chicagoargotea, Mar 14, 2007.

1. chicagoargotea

Pre-Medical
    Hello Folks

My name's Dan and I'm looking for a study partner/buddy who can meet up in Chicago downtown area to study for the MCAT together. I am scheduled to take the MCAT in late May and I usually study in the North Michigan Borders near Water Tower or Argo Tea nearby. I need a highly motivated partner who works better by working together rather than by alone.

If you're interested, please message me or reply to this thread.

Thanks,
    Dan

PS: I'm currently using TPR and Examkrackers material.