Mayo Clinic 4th year visiting student Psychaitry schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rivercrosser

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am 4th year student that has been accepted to rotate at Mayo clinic in Rochester for Psychiatry rotation for the month of October.

I am interested in knowing what to expect in regards to the schedule.

I want to shedule my plane ticket ahead of time to make it to a wedding I am standing in during one of the weekends in October.

Has anyone recently completed this rotation?

Did you work weekends?

Are you able to share a copy of the schedule?

Members don't see this ad.

The odds of someone on this site having done a psych rotation at Mayo....may be slim.

I'm not sure if you've done this already. But it would prob be more beneficial to contact the site director and ask to get in touch with a student who has done psych there and knows the schedule. They'll likely be able to answer your question.
Or you could email the person who runs the rotation and ask what the hour requirements are.

You went through all the hoops to do a psych away of all things and now you cant even ask them about the schedule?

Hi

I am 4th year student that has been accepted to rotate at Mayo clinic in Rochester for Psychiatry rotation for the month of October.

I am interested in knowing what to expect in regards to the schedule.

I want to shedule my plane ticket ahead of time to make it to a wedding I am standing in during one of the weekends in October.

Has anyone recently completed this rotation?

Did you work weekends?

Are you able to share a copy of the schedule?

People at Mayo are pretty friendly and helpful generally. Just ask.