Mayo Clinic DPT Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshinept

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
Anyone planning to attend Mayo in Rochester? I'm so excited to finally be headed to PT school and can't wait to meet the class!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!
Anyone planning to attend Mayo in Rochester? I'm so excited to finally be headed to PT school and can't wait to meet the class!
I’m planning on attending! I’m so excited to meet everyone. I also can’t wait until there is a class Facebook page & we learn more about housing!!

Awesome! I wonder if admin will make a Facebook page or if someone in the class starts one. There are some groups from previous years. Do you already live in Minnesota? I visited for my interview and am planning another trip soon to scope out the area a little more and check out apartments.

Awesome! I wonder if admin will make a Facebook page or if someone in the class starts one. There are some groups from previous years. Do you already live in Minnesota? I visited for my interview and am planning another trip soon to scope out the area a little more and check out apartments.
I emailed a few months ago asking about the Facebook page, and they mentioned something about the class of 2020 Student President sending out an informational letter with stuff about a FB page at the end of March/beginning of April! I can’t wait until we get more information!

And I’m actually from Minnesota! I grew up in the Twin Cities and now am finishing college in Wisconsin.