Mayo Clinic Oral Board Review Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sea Otter

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Mayo Clinic oral board review course? It is all virtual sessions over 3 days. I may be able to get my job to pay for it but it’s unclear if they will so I’m trying to decide if it would even be worth pushing for it in the first place. Would appreciate anyone’s opinion!

Members don't see this ad.

It was really good when I went through it a few years ago. But not sure how it has changed with the new testing format and COVID. Decent chance it will be live this year, because I know they’re advertising other conferences

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any experience with the Mayo Clinic oral board review course? It is all virtual sessions over 3 days. I may be able to get my job to pay for it but it’s unclear if they will so I’m trying to decide if it would even be worth pushing for it in the first place. Would appreciate anyone’s opinion!
I did it last year but there was only the virtual option & all the info was from prior to the new format. I did not find it helpful for the money.