Mayo Medical School - Immediate Help Needed Please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted7807

Hello - I am leaving for an interview there tomorrow and I just realized that I don't know where the admissions office is and I am supposed to be there bright and early Monday. Can anyone who has been there give me some directions or an address...anything?!!! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The admissions office is actually quite hard to find! You should first enter the Mayo Building, which is hard to miss. Its the main one with statues on the outside walls, and is next to the Damon parking garage, a great place to park for the day. Go through the front doors of the Mayo building, and follow the signs to "the subway," which is really just a system of underground tunnels connecting all the buildings so that you don't freeze to death in the winter. Once in the subway system, follow the signs towards the Guggenheim building--the Mitchell student center is not "officially" connected by the subway system, but you can get to it. As you follow the signs, you will eventually have to climb up a big flight of stairs. Walk up these, and once at the top talk a right and go through a set of doors. You will soon find a hallway on the right that says the Mitchell Student Center--go down this and the administrative office should be straight ahead.

I hope this helps--let me know if you need more. Good luck, and I am sure you will love it.

You are my new hero!! Thank you so much for your help - I really appreciate it! I never would have found it otherwise...

Once again, thanks! :) :) :)