Mayo Phone Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scotchtape

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had my phone interview a few days ago and was wondering if anyone knew the chances of getting an onsite interview. My stats are no where near Mayo's averages. Mine are 3.4 and 35. However they did schedule the phone interview the day they said my applicaiton was complete.

Members don't see this ad.

scotchtape said:
I just had my phone interview a few days ago and was wondering if anyone knew the chances of getting an onsite interview. My stats are no where near Mayo's averages. Mine are 3.4 and 35. However they did schedule the phone interview the day they said my applicaiton was complete.

They have the stats on their website. Don't quote me on this but I think like 2/3 of the people who get telephone interviews get on campus interviews. Your MCAT is competetive even for Mayo. GPA is a little low but you still have a pretty good chance I think (as long as the rest of your application is good and the phone interview went well).