Mayo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted7807

Anyone heard from Mayo since interviewing? I know that applications were supposedly going to committee at about Thanksgiving, but I was just wondering if anyone had heard any definite news yet...

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I got a letter (email) last week from some dean thanking me for my patience and that they should be making their final decisions within two weeks to a few months :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
A question for those who've interviewed at Mayo: how long after your phone interview do they let you know whether they're inviting you for an on-site interview? Oh, and what did you think of the school?

I think I interviewed on a Tuesday and heard back on Friday. I really liked the school. On site interview groups are really small (3 were there my day) so a lot of attention is given to interviewees. My only problem with the school is the location, but I couldn't complain other than that.

I just wanted to congradulate all of you on your Mayo interviews...that's amazing.

Sounds like I Can't and Nikki are the only ones who've actually interviewed....

i interviewed there in october...still haven't heard anything + or -...other than that email saying that they would be making a decision sometime between now and a long time from now...sort of an anxiety-inducing experience. good luck!

I also got the letter (email) last week from the dean thanking me for my patience and that a decision should be made in a few weeks and such. I am also very anxious but am excited to still be in the hunt at such a prestigious school......Hey, if we really look at the grand scheme of things, it is fairly early still.