1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT 2015 for Adults (work FT, self paced, low cost)

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by DoctressM, Aug 19, 2015.

1. DoctressM

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hello Everyone

I am a career changing student. Done with requirements, looking to take the MCAT 2015 on a very strict time and money budget.

I will be using TPR and EK Review books 2015 (got PDFs for $60) and the Khan Academy videos.
    For practice I have the Khan academy questions, TPR tests, and a few other free tests. Aiming to take 5 before actual exam.

I am looking to trade/share resources with someone on the same boat. If you want to share resources or tips, please PM or comment on the thread.

#1 DoctressM, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015