Mcat 6/27 6pm discussion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NY_Med

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured I would start a discussion to see what you all thought about that C/P? I really can't tell whether it was hard, or if I just choked. I thought there were some weirdly worded questions, and some low yield concepts, and I spent way too much time on the first couple passages and then had to basically skim and make "educated" guesses on the whole last passage. Normally I score 129-131 but honestly can't see myself scoring over a 126.

Members don't see this ad.

Thats how I felt about B/B when I took my MCAT, but I ended up doing fine. If it was hard for you, it probably was for most people. The scores are based on percentiles, so trust your AAMC FL Scores. The best things you can do right now are wait and distract yourself from overthinking. If you have a switch, try animal crossing :D

Reactions: 1 user
Thats how I felt about B/B when I took my MCAT, but I ended up doing fine. If it was hard for you, it probably was for most people. The scores are based on percentiles, so trust your AAMC FL Scores. The best things you can do right now are wait and distract yourself from overthinking. If you have a switch, try animal crossing :D
I hope you're right! All the low yield B/B and C/P questions really have me psyched out.

learned helplessness is hitting hard.