Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

MCAT and score release

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by orangepiggy, May 6, 2008.

1. orangepiggy

Pre-Medical
    Hello. I plan to take the MCAT this May 23rd. However, I may also want to take it again on June 13th, but am not quite sure what to do because the May 23rd scores are not released until June 24th. Should I go ahead and take the second MCAT without knowing how I did on the first one, or should I wait? I do not want to wait too long (such as taking a later MCAT that releases the scores in August) because I want to send in my application early (hopefully before the end of July). Any advice? Thank you.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. stupidkid30

Banned

Pre-Medical
    you should certainly take it three times, why stop at two? take two in may and the third in june it is your best bet to be early.:thumbup: