orangepiggy

10+ Year Member
May 5, 2008
12
0
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello. I plan to take the MCAT this May 23rd. However, I may also want to take it again on June 13th, but am not quite sure what to do because the May 23rd scores are not released until June 24th. Should I go ahead and take the second MCAT without knowing how I did on the first one, or should I wait? I do not want to wait too long (such as taking a later MCAT that releases the scores in August) because I want to send in my application early (hopefully before the end of July). Any advice? Thank you.
 

stupidkid30

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2008
40
0
New york
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello. I plan to take the MCAT this May 23rd. However, I may also want to take it again on June 13th, but am not quite sure what to do because the May 23rd scores are not released until June 24th. Should I go ahead and take the second MCAT without knowing how I did on the first one, or should I wait? I do not want to wait too long (such as taking a later MCAT that releases the scores in August) because I want to send in my application early (hopefully before the end of July). Any advice? Thank you.
you should certainly take it three times, why stop at two? take two in may and the third in june it is your best bet to be early.:thumbup: