I've been planning to take the MCAT this April, but now I'm beginning to feel that I'm not going to be well enough prepared. And because I don't want to do poorly and have to retake, I'm considering waiting until August to take it. My question is this, will it put me at any disadvantage to wait until August? And would you suggest me taking in April even if I don't feel ready? What are the pros/cons to either taking it in April or waiting until August? Any information will help! Thanks in advance!