Oct 4, 2019
So I found the Kaplan complete set prep books 20-21 on amazon for $136. However, Barnes has the books that came out the first year the 2015 exam came out for 10 bucks ! Is there really a big difference between these sets ?

I really don’t mind spending the extra money but you know ... wouldn’t mind saving the extra money.

If anyone suggests prep books besides Kaplan that worked really well for them also let me know ! I’ve heard Berkeley is really good and would like more input

Dec 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Get the cheaper ones and spend the money you save on TBR science books. You'll get more passages than you'll know what to do with that way. Personally, I found the TBR chemistry, orgo, and physics books to be the best of everything.

OP
S
Oct 4, 2019
Get the cheaper ones and spend the money you save on TBR science books. You'll get more passages than you'll know what to do with that way. Personally, I found the TBR chemistry, orgo, and physics books to be the best of everything.
What about for bio and bio chem ?

MedSchoolTutors

Top USMLE & COMLEX Tutors Answer Your Questions
Gold Donor
Vendor
Apr 25, 2019
www.medschooltutors.com
Status
Medical Student, Resident [Any Field], Attending Physician
The MCAT does not change much year from year, as the basic sciences are ingrained in stone at this point. Pretty much any 2015+ MCAT book should be current. Buy used, for sure.

David D, MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Reactions: MCATKINGS