For Sale MCAT books: AAMC OG, flash cards TBR, TPR, Kaplan, (new edition) EK 101 CARS, BIO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ljk223

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kaplan MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review: Book (Kaplan Test Prep) 2nd edition - $70

- Minimal markings. Some books haven't been used. Highlights on other books. Questions may have check marks.
- Includes 7 books and quick sheet

The Berkeley Review Complete MCAT Book Set - 10 books (2016-2017) - $270

- Minimal markings. Some books haven't been used. Used books have highlights. Questions only have check marks.
- Includes 10 books: General Chemistry Part I and Part II, Organic Chemistry Part I and Part II, Physics Part I and Part II, Biology Part I and Part II, Biological Foundations of Psychology, and Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
- Includes: Biology 1-2, General Chemistry 1-2, Organic Chemistry 1-2, Physics 1-2, Psychology, CARS

Examkrackers CARS 101 and Biology 101: part 1 molecules - $30 each

- CARS: check mark on questions. Bio: new

The Princeton Review MCAT complete 7 book set 2nd edition - $70

- Some books haven't been used. Used books have highlights and check marks on questions only.
- Includes Biology, Biochemistry, Organic chemistry, General Chemistry, Physics and math, Psychology and Sociology, and Critical analysis and reasoning skills

AAMC materials (official guide aka OG and flash cards)

- Minimal to no markings
- OG: $10, flashcards: $8

Free shipping available $150+.
Message for details
Can meet up if you live around Atlanta.

IMG_2436.jpg IMG_2437.jpg IMG_2438.jpg IMG_2439.jpg IMG_2442.jpg

Members don't see this ad.