Support SDN by shopping at ourAmazon store.

trippenlatin

awalkwitheric.com
5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2011
Lynchburg, Va
Status
Medical Student
I think this is going to be a fun.

I am going to auction off my set of MCAT study material (similar to eBay)

You can buy it now by replying, "Yes I will buy it now for $195." The first person to do that on this post wins. You will make a payment via paypal and then I will end the auction. :)

Rules:
  • NO PMs. Ask all questions in thread please; just to keep it transparent. :)
  • Please dont ask if it is still available. You will see all activity in this thread.
  • No I wont break up the set. But you can have shipped what you want. My TBR is way cheaper than anything on the forum now... and you get TRPH verbal if you want
  • Shipping will not be included in the price. I will quote you the shipping of your choice based on where you live once the auction is over.

If no one exercises their right to hop in this fantastic deal with buy it now, then you can post your bid in the thread.

• The bidding ends Friday Midnight 11/29 based on time stamp in post. I live in Texas if that matters to you.
  • There is no reserve, so if you bid $5 you could win If no one else out bids you
Condition of books:
Wikipremed is like new. You can see what the set includes here ---
TBR - good condition - they have some markings but nothing crazy or distracting
  • Physics 1, 2
  • Organic Chem 1,2
  • Chemistry 1,2
TPRH - some of the workbooks are marked more than the TBR but it didn't bother me. If you are super sensitive to marks then you might want to pass...I personally hate marks, but I didnt find any of the marks in any of the books to be a detriment to my study.
  • Verbal workbook
  • Science workbook
  • Physical science review
  • Biological science review
  • In class compendium
  • and others
EK - like new Organic Chemistry
The MCAT review book from AAMC is like new and has great resources...

I also have some digital stuff that I will email you for free just as an added bonus if you want

IMG_20131123_120120.jpg

Last edited:
OP
trippenlatin

trippenlatin

awalkwitheric.com
5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2011
Lynchburg, Va
Status
Medical Student
Package weights about 35 pounds for all you see in the picture...you can calculate your shipping (however you want to get them, media mail is the cheapest) based on where i live

zip code 77449 to where you live

IMG_20131123_225205.jpg Here is the edition: 2012

Last edited:
OP
trippenlatin

trippenlatin

awalkwitheric.com
5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2011
Lynchburg, Va
Status
Medical Student
Please post bids or buy it now in this thread and not in a private conversation, that way everyone can see...thanks for bidding :)

OP
trippenlatin

trippenlatin

awalkwitheric.com
5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2011
Lynchburg, Va
Status
Medical Student
No tbr bio but I have the Princeton Review Biology which is recommended. Remember if you only want tbr or posts of the package you can buy it now and request only certain books be sent. However the price will not change for the buy it now. I said I would not break up the set simply because I didn't want to sell it piece by piece. Buy it now and request what you want from the set

Last edited:
OP
trippenlatin

trippenlatin

awalkwitheric.com
5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2011
Lynchburg, Va
Status
Medical Student
This is a steal of a buy. One guy is selling only the verbal workbook for 110. I have all the books for 195

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Sep 16, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Dang. The auction is a cool idea, and I hate to cut it short. But this is pretty much exactly the stuff I'm looking for plus extras. I'll take the whole set for $195.

OP
trippenlatin

trippenlatin

awalkwitheric.com
5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2011
Lynchburg, Va
Status
Medical Student
It is yours. PM your email and contact info and I will invoice you via paypal... :)