MCAT BOOKS: Berkeley Review TBR, ExamKrackers, EK 1001, Kaplan Sets!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

projectpat

amorphous
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
FOR SALE:

I will ship immediately after payment. I used a modified version of SN2ed study guide and I am EXTREMELY happy with that decision. These books excel in ways other prep companies cannot offer. Sometimes these other prep companies try to teach you everything as if it's our first day reading science material. But TBR teaches you how to beat the MCAT, not master 4 separate disciplines of science.

Will FedEx ASAP! All payments thru PAYPAL.

The Berkeley Review: ($250 plus shipping) SOLD
-Physics I & II
-Gen Chem I & II
-Organic Chem I & II
-Biology I & II
-Verbal Workbook
-Writing Sample Workbook

PERFECT CONDITION. LATEST edition (ordered in March 2011) I made a conscious effort while studying to not mark in these books. You can order from me or wait for TBR's shipping process (takes about 2-3 weeks). Will FedEx ASAP!!

ExamKrackers MCAT Study Packge 7th Ed: ($40 plus shipping) (or $100 and includes EK 1001 sets)
-Physics (Half of chapters have writing; all back of book exams CLEAN)
-Gen Chem (Out of 7 chapters, first 3 have writing; all back of book exams CLEAN)
-O Chem SOLD
-Biology (Out of 9 chapters, first 4 have writing; only 1st 30 min exam has writing)
-Verbal (some highlighting and writing)
-Practice Exam 1H (unused)

These are excellent books, but there are markings in the physical sciences sections (couple things circled). I would not say EK is as comprehensive as TBR, but they definitely know what's up. These books WORD FOR WORD predicted at least 6 questions on my actual mcat (that's enough to raise your score by 2 points). Awesome books and very well written; comes in Hard Cover protective sleeve.

ExamKrackers 1001/101 Practice Sets ($65 plus shipping) (or $100 and includes EK Study package) . SOLD
-Verbal 101 Passages
-Physics 1001
-Gen Chem 1001
-O Chem 1001
-Bio 1001

ALL BRAND NEW!! Excellent source of practice and helps drill key concepts. As stated before, the EK guys really understand the test writers and their abilities. They frequently predict questions verbatim.

Kaplan 2011 MCAT Study Package ($75 plus shipping)
-Physics
-Gen Chem
-O Chem
-Biology
-Verbal
-Kaplan Quicksheet
-Lesson Book (has some markings from class instruction)
-notecards (already ripped, but all subjects included)

BRAND NEW condition. I received these during my prep course, and I believe they are the latest edition.

Would like to sell all of these as described sets, but I will entertain offers for individual pieces.

Thanks for reading, PM ME and make an offer!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
TBR Set SOLD and EK 1001/101 set also SOLD.

Everything else still for sale.. will gladly negotiate for EK and Kaplan sets.