1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

For Sale MCAT Books! (EK, PR, and Kaplan)

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by biomed22, May 17, 2014.

NullMCAT CARS Tutor, Jack Westin

1. biomed22

biomed22 2+ Year Member

Mar 20, 2013
    I recently took the MCAT and I am ready to sell back the books that helped me get a great score! Please please buy them collectively, as I just want to get rid of them! If you would like to buy any book individually, message me with an offer and we might be able to work something out.

Shipping (not included in the price) can be to anywhere in the domestic U.S. or Canada. Definitely let me know if you'd like a photo of any particular book(s) if you'd like to know more about the condition.

Feel free to message me if you are interested or if you have any further questions!

1. $25 Brand New
    EK 16 Mini-MCATs

2. $25 Brand New
    The Princeton Review MCAT Elite: Advanced Strategies for 45.

3. $150
    Kaplan MCAT: 5-book subject review (Brand new except for writing and highlighting in the verbal book)
    Kaplan practice MCATs (Very slight markings)
    Kaplan MCAT Premier 2013-2014 Edition (Brand New)

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. emeraldjiangnanhe

emeraldjiangnanhe 2+ Year Member

May 17, 2014
    Hi, I would like to buy your TPR Verbal Workbook. How should I contact you to discuss the details? Thanks!

4. biomed22

biomed22 2+ Year Member

Mar 20, 2013
    Willing to negotiate, I really just want to sell the remaining books!