MCAT Books For Sale: Exam Krackers, Kaplan, Princeton Review & More!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neurogirlmd14

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am off to medical and selling all of my MCAT study tools. PM me if you are interested! :)

$10 - Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon [Audiobook] [MP3 Format]

$15 - Kaplan New MCAT Practice Tests, Fifth Edition (Kaplan Mcat Practice Tests) (Paperback) - Used - Very good (mild wear) (List Price: $22.00)
$15 - Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions MCAT High-yield Problem Solving Guide 2006 (Paperback) Used - Good (Some notes/underlining in Physics section)
$40 - Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions MCAT Lesson Book 2006 - Used - Like New
$40 - Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions MCAT Verbal Reasoning Strategy and Practice 2006 - Used - Like New
$35 - Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions MCAT Biological Sciences Review Notes 2006 - Used - Very Good (Underlining in very few sections, cover mildly worn)
$15 - Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions MCAT Physical Sciences Review Notes 2006 - Used - Acceptable (Underlining and notes throughout text, cover significantly worn)
$10 - Kaplan New MCAT in a Box (Cards) - Used - Acceptable (Highlighting and notes on cards) (List Price: $49.95)

$10 - Barron's New MCAT, 2007, 11th Edition, by Hugo Seibel Ph.D. (List Price: $16.99) (Barron's How to Prepare for the New Medical College Admission Test Mcat) (Paperback) - Used - Like New

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just sent you a pm about the hyperlearning set.