MCAT Books for Sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bfaria

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that I've been admitted to medical school, I no longer have the need for my MCAT prep books. Rather than burning them, I'm posting this ad in hopes of enriching some poor pre-med's study experience.

Package includes:
Physical Science Review Book
Biological Science Review Book
Verbal Reasoning Strategy and Practice Book
MCAT High-Yield Problem Solving Guide
MCAT Lesson Book
MCAT Quick Notes (the laminated kind you find in a college bookstore that highlight key concepts)
MCAT Flashcards (issued by Kaplan; super helpful for reinforcing content)

Review books have some highlighting. Lesson book is written in--this was a workbook used during lecture. Considering a Kaplan MCAT course costs about $1,800, I think this package is reasonably priced.

For $20 extra, I'll throw in Exam Krackers 101 Passages in VR (I didn't write or highlight in this one), Princeton Review MCAT Workout (mild underlining), and Exam Krackers Verbal Reasoning & Math Skills (again, mild underlining).

And I'd like to note that, with the exception of the MCAT Lesson Book, I never circled any answers in practice sections/passages. No visibly erased answers here!

I can be reached at [email protected]

Shipping will probably be somewhere between 10 and 20 dollars (if done via USPS). I can ship via other means if you're willing to cover the cost. I really want to get rid of these books!

Members don't see this ad.