Mcat books for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcatismydrug

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have the EK 7th Edition full study package for sale with #H1 practice exam. I also have the 1001 Biology, 1001 Chemistry, 1001 Organic Chemistry, 1001 Physics, and 101 Verbal EK Books. Additionally, I have the Berkeley Review Physics Books (Part I & II), BR Chemistry Books (Part I & II), and BR Biology Books (Part I & II). I also have the 2007-2008 Kaplan Premiere book with CD and practice Exam. All of these books are in great condition. They have very little writing, the writing they do have is in pencil and does not indicate answers (answers were circled, erased, and then all letters of answers were written over in pencil on specific problems so correct answers don't show). I would also be willing to include my personal flash cards. These were made my me for each section and book of the EK package. They are organized by chapter and book in 2 notecard holders. These books helped me consistently score in the mid 30's on my AAMC practice exams. I am asking $250 for everything OBO. I am located in Oklahoma, so I would like to make it a local transaction, but we can definitely do paypal if you like. If you are interested, please text me at 405-820-6741. Thank you! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.