MCAT books: Kaplan, Berkley Rev, Examkrackers, TPR - taking best offer!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iRonDevil91

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
update: tried selling this last year, but 2 buyers fell through. now i am moving and need to get rid of them ASAP - will take best offer!!

Hey,

1. Examkrackers 9th edition full set (Like new, very little highlighting in only the psych book, all questions etc. unanswered.). retail $203 from amazon

2. Examkrackers 1001 questions series.
    Chemistry - ~150 out of 1001 questions answered. Physics - ~ 75 out of 1001 questions answered. Biology - New, 0 out of 1001 questions answered. retail $80-90 total from amazon.

3. Berkley Review Full Set. Physics 1 book has very few notes in pencil. Physics 2 book completely new. Gen chem 1 book has extensive notes in pencil. Gen chem 2 book completely new. Bio 1 has very few notes in pencil. Bio 2 is completely new. Orgo 1 has few notes. Orgo 2 is completely new. Verbal is completely new. this is the set they sold for the old MCAT. I still used it and got a 513. I refused to waste money on the minor updates... BKR is sick for understanding science content, and is MOST important for their passages + questions. That hasn't changed with the BKR update. So whether you buy from me or elsewhere, I advise you to buy the older versions and save $$. *** 99% of all BKR questions in my books unanswered (I used scrap paper to keep them in good condition for resale), and the questions that are answered are in pencil). retail was $375+.

4. Kaplan Full Set 2nd Edition + quicksheets for new MCAT. This set was actually very important for me to get through content on the first go. Kaplan is EXTREMELY easy to read and get through. I flew through chapters and retained an immense amount of content by just reading leisurely. Used BKR to fill the gaps. These books are HEAVILY used. Still, personally I think they are great for a first run through despite the mark ups. These came with the course, so no retail price available.

5. Miscellaneous books I used for extra practice/content. Kaplan MCAT Verbal reasoning review notes. Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal workout. Princeton Review MCAT Organic Chem Review. Princeton Review MCAT Biology Review. The last 2 books have some highlighting/notes.

I legit studied for 5 weeks. Started @ a 492 and hit 513 on the real thing. If I can do it anyone can. The key is to practice practice practice .... and with this entire set I am selling, you will not run out of material.

Members don't see this ad.