Support SDN by shopping at our Amazon store.
Dec 13, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi everyone,
I have few books that I would like to sell.
These are in brand new conditions:

EK 1001 Questions Physics(originally 29.95) & EK 1001 Questions Chemistry (originally 29.95): $ 45

The Berkeley Review Book
Physics part I and II and General Chemistry Part I and part II: $ 100

The official Guide to the MCAT exam (First Edition): $ 30

There is no cost for the shipping, I will pay for the shipping, please PM if you are interested in any of these package.:)

Thanks

Dec 20, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Hey guys,

I'm moving out of my place and need to get rid of a bunch of books. Let me know if any of you guys are interested in the following books. Prices are negotiable so make me an offer. I can bundle them for a steep discount. I just want to get rid of them.

Thanks! :luck:

First Aid for the USMLE Step 1: 2006 (First Aid for the Usmle Step 1) [Paperback]

By: Vikas Bhushan, Tao Le

$8

BRS Neuroanatomy 3rd Edition [Paperback] by Fix, James D; Fix, James D. [Paperback]

By: James D Fix, James D. Fix

$15

BRS Pathology 3rd Edition (Board Review Series) [Paperback] by Schneider, Arthur S; Szanto [Paperback]

By: Arthur S Schneider, et al

$15

Board Review Series Cell Biology and Histology (Book with CD-ROM) 4th Edition [Paperback... [Paperback]

By: Leslie P. Gartner, et al

$20

BRS Physiology (Board Review Series) (4th Edition) [Paperback] by Linda S. Costanzo [Paperback]

By: Linda S. Costanzo

$20

BRS Physiology Cases and Problems 2nd Edition (Board Review Series) [Paperback] by... [Paperback]

By: Linda S Costanzo

$20

Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple, Edition 3 [Paperback]

By: Mark Gladwin (Author), Bill Trattler (Author)

$15

Wheater's Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas, 5th Edition [Paperback]

By: Barbara Young (Author), et al

$40

Principles of Human Anatomy, 10th Edition [Hardcover] by Tortora, Gerard J.

$35

Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 9th Edition, by Bertram G. Katzung

$25

Katzung & Trevor’s Pharmacology Examination & Board Review, 7th Edition

$16