MCAT Came In Today!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jamier2

SDN Hillbilly Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Actually they didn't.

Sorry for the false alarm, I was just getting warmed up for the real thing in the next couple of weeks. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

You get a big "dope slap" from me!

:)

Members don't see this ad :)
AAAAHHH! STOP THE MADNESS! OH, THE ANTICIPATION! :D

You're freakin' me out!!!!!!!

stop the madness.

Everyone take a deep breath, then exhale. Now do it again. Continue to do so for the rest of your lives. The MCATs will come, then you will send in applications, then you will wait for secondaries, then you will wait for interviews, then you will wait for acceptances, then you will wait for wait-lists, then you will wait for financial aid, then you will wait for grades, then you will wait for board scores, then you will wait for match, then you will wait for internship year to end, then you will wait for residency to end. Then you will wish you had been breathing this whole time.

Pace yourself.

wadewilk, that's some of the best advice I've seen on this board in a long time!

I was just wondering about something. If I keep starting "I got my MCAT" threads everyday, would anybody believe me when I really did? Something like crying wolf. ;)

Jamier2, that would be an interesting experiment!!!! LOL :D

jamier, next time i see you in the chatroom, I am gonna give ya a slap :D

ana1

The SDN will light up in mid June as the real date approaches :)

Originally posted by Col_4:14:
•The SDN will light up in mid June as the real date approaches :)

UNLESS, of course, you happen to be in California. ;) (Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D )

Originally posted by MDwannabe:
•UNLESS, of course, you happen to be in California. ;) (Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D )•

Maybe it's an inside joke, but I don't understand this. :confused:

To everybody else: I am sensing much hostility for my little prank, so I apologize.

(except for anna, who threatened me. I'll get you my pretty ;))

Members don't see this ad :)
jamier2, I think that MDwannabe meant it to be a joke to refer to the California electricity problem....

".... light up...." GET IT!!!

I guess being Californian I got that joke pretty quick....

Anywho.... No hostility here... I thought it was kinda amusing!!! Later dude

Hee Hee Trout slap for you, Jamier2. Bet you made some hearts skip.

everyone look in the magic 8 ball and ask yourself this question. Did i get a 45T on my MCAT? that should settle the jitters .
Keep living.

<shaking 8 ball>
<whispering "will I get what I want on the MCAT?">

And the mighty 8 Ball says:

Most Definitely

Now all my worries are over. :D

LOL!!! Another trout slap!!! (just playin' withcha')

Later dude!!!

I was just thinking how annoying it would be if this thread periodically popped back up to the top. :D

Originally posted by dtreese:
•I was just thinking how annoying it would be if this thread periodically popped back up to the top. :D

Me too! (But I was resigned to let it rest, as I seem to get slapped a lot in here) ;)

<In best Butthead voice>

Don't make me have to slap you, Beavis.

I was thinking about letting this die peacefully, but have decided against it. Especially since we are so close to getting them in for real. :)

Originally posted by Jamier2:
•I was thinking about letting this die peacefully, but have decided against it. Especially since we are so close to getting them in for real. :)

Just when you thought it was dead guess what reared its ugly head. Only one thing left to do:

<pulls out her large, stinky trout and starts brandishing it in the air in a threatening gesture towards Jamier2> :D

But seriously, I think I'm going to puke (and it ain't because of the fish smell). Can't... wait... any... longer!!! AAAAH!!! May the MCAT gods have mercy on us all!!! :mad:

It seems like such a long time ago when we were all so excitedly waiting for these darn MCATs. I think we did seem a little overanxious on some of these old threads.

At least its finally over. :D

Yes, all the trout slaps were definitely deserved and worth it. :D