What is everyone doing or what have you heard regarding the MCAT that got cancelled on 1/30? I called AAMC and they will not be rescheduling a new exam and you will have to wait until March 27th to take the next one. Did anyone need that January MCAT, like me, in order to be considered for the fall of 2010? What are the plans now? There has to be something we can do if we needed that test and what about the money we paid for all the applications?!