MCAT Chat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anastasis

caffeinated for safety
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found this chat room that someone set up to discuss the release a few years ago. It's still there if any of you want to chat about Saturday's exam:

http://www.chatzy.com/715412022379

Members don't see this ad.

What does Bump mean? This is the first online forum I've begun to read, so I'm not sure.

took me a while to figure that one out too...if you respond to a post, it gets pushed up to the top of the list. so if you want ppl to look at it, but you don't have anything to add, you respond and say bump, and it gets pushed up to the list.

Members don't see this ad :)
kdburton said:
What does Bump mean? This is the first online forum I've begun to read, so I'm not sure.

i think it's just used to 'bump' a thread up, is that right?

Bump means "bring up my post"

I'm a little wary of going to an MCAT chat. It's hectic enough being over here with this forum...I don't think my nerves could take the tension that's probably running as high (if not higher) as here! :scared:

I was in there for about an hour I'd say. It was actually really helpful. Nice to work through some stuff.

Unfortunately I think I exposed some SDN peeps to the full on ditz that I am. It's much easier to hide it in my posts :laugh:

MediMama23 said:
Bump means "bring up my post"

I'm a little wary of going to an MCAT chat. It's hectic enough being over here with this forum...I don't think my nerves could take the tension that's probably running as high (if not higher) as here! :scared:
why would anyone just say "bump" when you could use this:

bump.jpg

my fav way to bump up a post :laugh:

Arsenic said:
why would anyone just say "bump" when you could use this:

bump.jpg

my fav way to bump up a post :laugh:

This is just what the crazy MCAT peepz needed to get a lighthearted diversion. :p :D

I'm not exactly sure what that link is supposed to be but I clicked on it anyway and it didn't work. :confused:

Do we have anything like this any more? I feel like we all really need to work some of this through...