MCAT Concentration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted515990

Hi there,
Can anybody give me any reccomendations as to how can I manage not being able to concentrate and simply NOT being able to take a break? My MCAT is in 3 weeks and there's a lot of material left to cover. I know I can cover it all in about two weeks but lately I just cant concentrate, even taking naps or mini-breaks. Help!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm on the same boat... And then I realized that if I try to study for more than 1hr, I lose my focus. So I'm taking 5 min breaks every hour I study. During these breaks, I listen to "inspiring" songs that keep me going. (ex. I was here by beyonce, I won't give up by Jason Mraz) Stretch. And when I get sleepy, I go for a run to keep my heart beat up or play a short game on my phone to keep thoughts alert.

Exercise. It seriously does wonders for getting you mentally calmed down. When I was at that point I was so stressed out of my mind I needed to go for a jog before I could even sit down with my books. Nothing will clear your head better than that.