MCAT Confusion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rmv337

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep averaging about 23 on my Kaplan FLs. I feel like I know the material and that the test is whats keeping me from getting a thirty. I know that sounds strange, but when I focus really hard about a particular section my score is a 9 or ten but the others drop. I guess I can't keep my focus or change my mindset for the other parts of the exam. Any suggestions to get past this breaking point? I have been reading posts on SDN for a few months, but this is my first! Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

that sounds like a clear case of not practicing enough ;)

Other than that a good technique I like to use is tricking yourself that this next passage is the best goddamn passage u ever read in your life. and if you read it, your gonna learn something soo interesting and soo vast that your life will change by just focusing on it. best of luck

are you finishing all the sections? this happened to me because i could not finish PS for the life of me. as soon got my pace game in order (mainly just getting exposed to every question) my score got a nice bump.