MCAT Countdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Focus39

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The MCAT is in T minus 15 and a half hours. What are you doing right now?

Personally, I'm just lounging around the sdn forums and listening to come classical music to calm my frayed nerves. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Well, it's 6:45 am and I'm leaving in about half an hour to go slay this thing. My nerves are shot, but whatever. My hotel is about a 15 min. walk from the testing site so maybe the little hike will calm them some. But then again, it's freezing out, so probably not.

Well, good luck everyone. This is the moment we have been waiting for. Let's do this!

:scared:

lytesnsyrens said:
Well, it's 6:45 am and I'm leaving in about half an hour to go slay this thing. My nerves are shot, but whatever. My hotel is about a 15 min. walk from the testing site so maybe the little hike will calm them some. But then again, it's freezing out, so probably not.

Well, good luck everyone. This is the moment we have been waiting for. Let's do this!

:scared:

oh my gosh...somewhere the mcat has begun... just now, a small butterfly fluttered in my stomach... ****...

wait... it was gas... i'm good... or am i? i'm doing another shot of black label...

Members don't see this ad :)
pufferfish said:
oh my gosh...somewhere the mcat has begun... just now, a small butterfly fluttered in my stomach... ****...

wait... it was gas... i'm good... or am i? i'm doing another shot of black label...
haha. As for me. I reviewing questions on aamc 8,9, and 6r. thats all i have left. Maybe skim some highligted flash cards...that i will REhighlight to study before each section. No more full lengths for me

gujuDoc said:
Chillen like a villain. I went to my dance class this orning and then I went to volunteer at All Children's Hospital and was painting with the children there. There were these cool wooden things which were in different shapes such as that of an apple, horse, cat, butterfly, camel, dolphin, etc. So we were painting them with the kids.

It was fun. the last family that was there before the clinic rounds were done was the one most into it. the others were really into it but this last family had like 3 kids and each one painted like 4 or 5 of the little wooden things. They were sooooo into it that they asked where they could buy some for themselves to do at home. i thought that was cute.

All childrens is the greatest hospital and set of clinics for kids ever. I swear the place is like a miniature play house for kids. The hospital roof even has a play ground for kids. But I volunteer at one of their clinics and they have soooooooooo much of every single kind of arts and crafts and stickers and toys and you name it and they have it. It is like a kids heaven.

painting seems relaxing.

lol I guess I'm the only one doing some last minute freaking out cramming...

I didn't take any of the AAMC practice tests until last night (I've been doing the Kaplan stuff) and it turns out that the physical sciences was a lot easier (at least on 7R?) than Kaplan.

Except now I'm freaking out because I'm convinced I've forgotten all my biology :scared:

Yep...I'm doing exactly what they tell you not to do the day before the MCAT hahaha

Cirrus83 said:

I didn't take any of the AAMC practice tests until last night (I've been doing the Kaplan stuff) and it turns out that the physical sciences was a lot easier (at least on 7R?) than Kaplan.

Except now I'm freaking out because I'm convinced I've forgotten all my biology :scared:

Yep...I'm doing exactly what they tell you not to do the day before the MCAT hahaha

I had a few glasses of wine the night before, just to chill. Didn't look at anything!

Cirrus83 said:

Didnt take aamc test till last night? :eek: Goodluck tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow!!! Get a lot of rest, don't study much from here on except maybe some physics formulas... A bit off topic, for those who tend to get hungry while taking tests, I took two powerbars, cut into little pieces.... stuck them in a fanny pack and munched on it throughout the entire test. As long as there are no papers, plastic wrapping making noises and you chew quietly - it should be okay (at least at the USC testing site it was) good luck :thumbup: :thumbup: :luck: :luck: