MCAT course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aalwassia5

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
am planning to take an MCAT prep course this summer, but am having trouble choosing between TPR, Kaplan, or DR.Putzer's review..

could any one who had experience with any of these courses, tell me what you thought of the class, was is it really helpful in improving your MCAT score or was it a waste of time and money.
your reply would be very helpful,

thank you

Members don't see this ad.

gujuDoc said:
Are you in Tampa??? I've heard of Dr. Putzer and he's not worth it. He may be an HMS grad, but his prep material sucks from what I've been told. I've heard from most students that took him, that he was a waste of their money and investments.

Its better to go with a well known company like TPR or Kaplan, or if in Cali TBR.

I personally think it depends on your learning style and what you are looking for, when comparing TPR and Kaplan.

Kaplan does a lot more strategy teaching and gives much more practice material, but TPR is for the person who needs to relearn the material again.

I think Kaplan or TPR supplemented with EK is the best route.

am in orlando,
i was about to send my application and a check to dr.putzer,..
i think i will go with TPR

thanks man.