MCAT Coursebooks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VC15

MS4
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here taken an MCAT course (TPR, Kaplan, etc.) and then sold their course materials to someone later? If so, what is a reasonable price? I want to sell my Princeton Review materials to a friend of mine for a price that is fair to both of us.

Members don't see this ad.

check ebay and see what other r selling.

i think:
1) kaplan: 50-75 (only have the course books, tests, barely any practice material)
2) princeton review: 100-150 (they have sci review passages, verbal workbook, tests, stuff people can use to study indepedently)
3) berkely review: 100-125 (a lot of passages, but passages which don't exactly cover mcat stuff; maybe good for peeps trying to relearn basic science for mcats).

I think PR is best material for self-learer. that's why u barely ever see it on sale at ebay. for someone who takes a class, kaplan will have more rigorous passages, which they only keep in their libraries.

P.s. i haven't sold/bought any of the materials, but i think those would be fair prices from looking at various ebay auctions.