MCAT dreams/nightmares

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Csv321

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's been over a week and I'm still having dreams about the MCAT. Last night, I had a dream that I got my scores. It was more of a nightmare because my VR was a 4 and both my BS and PS were 8s for a combined total of 20!!!

I really hope that's not the case... :(

In my nightmare, my friend got his score and he scored a 40.....

Members don't see this ad.

You're not alone. The MCAT works it's way into my dreams now too. And every once in a while I'll suddenly get this queazy feeling (and that sense of impending doom) over the MCAT, and how poorly I performed on test day, and that I will probably have to take it over in August.

Members don't see this ad :)
How funny, just last night I dreamed I got a 26O. Sure hope it's higher!

First did any of you get depressed afterwords and second do you know what to do with yourself now? because I sure don't.

That's so wierd, I had a dream about it last night too for the first time.

It wasn't a nightmare though, I dreamed that I got a 44 :laugh: .

Then I woke up and wish I hadn't.

Before the MCAT I dreamt I scored a 32O (12,10,10). Then in another one 36T, 12's across.

Then after the MCAT I dreamt was retaking and pissing on my pants as soon as the VR section started :laugh:

GrandPa! said:
Your worst nightmare:

Being Bill Murray in Groundhog day (MCAT day).

:eek:
That could be the best! Just imagine the possibilities...

Write the MCAT with your toes.
Tell people what the questions will be before the section starts.
Remove an article of clothing every 15 minutes...

I think this needs its own thread!

since the mcat my dreams switch from either getting my scores (36S) back or a special evening with Jessica Alba... both have the same probability of coming true

Im hoping that one day I may have a combined dream

my dream last night must've been about the mcat - in what shape or form i'm not sure - but when i woke up, i panicked for not studying for the past week and 1/2! i thought the mcat wasn't over yet!

a*brown said:
my dream last night must've been about the mcat - in what shape or form i'm not sure - but when i woke up, i panicked for not studying for the past week and 1/2! i thought the mcat wasn't over yet!

Ahh I hate these kinds of dreams. Sometimes I dream that I've forgotten about a class for the entire semester and when I wake up I freak out about having to learn the entire subject in a day so I can pass the final.

A couple days before the mcats I had a dream where I was sitting down to take it and I start filling out the answer scantron with my name and what not. It then falls inbetween two chairs in the row in front of me and dissapears. I started searching and searching and couldnt find it, I asked one of the persons if I could get another one and they said that I would have to leave and take it in August.

I woke up with my heart racing and almost ****ing my pants :laugh:

I had a dream last night that I showed up late for the test...like 45 minutes late....and I was trying to scramble even get near finishing on time. :( NIGHTMARE

I just woke up from having another mcat dream/nightmare... During the PS section I kept taking these 7 minute breaks between every three passages. Somehow, I had the time! After lunch though, everyone's back in the test room but the proctors never show up! We keep waiting and waiting, until it turns dark outside not knowing what to do.... then I wake up....

I wonder when these will stop.

that's so weird. i had my first mcat dream last night (one i remember at least). It was during break, and i was getting ready to take the BS section, and i was determined to do better "this time".

I guess subconsciously i believe that i could've done better....then i woke up..and was like "thank God it's over!" (the real mcat that is ;) )

I've been having bad dreams about my classes since the MCAT because I haven't paid them much attention this semester. :scared: