MCAT - EK, TPr, Kaplan, Official Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Bearded One

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Selling the following MCAT books:

1. Official Guide to the MCAT book - $15 (No writing in it)

2. EK 1001 Questions in physics - $10 (Writing in < 5%, answers in the back are torn out and stapled together so I didn't have to keep flipping to the back to see answers)

3. EK Complete Study Package 6th Edition - $30 (Be aware there is a 7th edition out, and I don't know what is different, their website might say. I would say about 60% of the questions are answered, some books more than others. Notes in the margins. Comes with a full length test with no writing in it. They have mini sets after each section, and I think almost all of those are answered, but some of the tests at the end are not. If you buy these it would be mainly for the content and just looking at the questions)

4. Kaplan two MCAT CBT practice tests book - $10 (No writing, I just bought this book a few months ago and there is a new edition out, but I don't know why. There are too full length CBTs here.)

5. (Both books together) TPR Cracking the MCAT complete book - $20 (Not hyperlearning, just the regular program. Some answered. Online program not available, I already used them.) AND - TPR MCAT workout - $5 (No writing, just a few practice question sets. Online program not available, I already used them.)

Let me know if you are interested. Shipping will be added on, and I will use the cheapest method possible.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.